Whether it’s in a powder room or a master bathroom, the bathroom vanity can be a unique opportunity to express your personality in your bathroom design. At Crystal Bath & Shower Company, we’re always offering up ideas and inspiration for customized bathroom remodels. One way to do this is with a one-of-a-kind bathroom vanity. These days, the bathroom vanity doesn’t have to be a plain, boxy cabinet underneath your sink – it can be its own unique piece of furniture, a pedestal, or an open storage cabinet. If you’re looking to make a statement with your bathroom remodel, here are a few unique bathroom vanity ideas to consider.
- Open Vanity: Your bathroom vanity doesn’t have to serve as an under-the-sink storage unit; additional cabinetry can address that need. With an open vanity, you can use shelving to display towels, soaps, and lotion. This open style is ideal for a guest bathroom or beachside vacation rental, with plenty of shelving space for fresh towels. You can also showcase the vanity as a centerpiece, like this modern bright scarlet vanity.
- Dresser-style Vanity: With a dresser-style vanity, you can repurpose a small dresser for a modern twist on a vintage classic. Dresser-style vanities, depending on style, can give your bathroom an upscale air or a country living touch. As a vanity, the dresser is an attractive option with a lot of storage.
- Upcycled Antique Furniture Vanity: If you have a lovely antique table, desk, or buffet, you can easily repurpose it with a sink for a unique and unexpected bathroom vanity. A weathered desk with a wide sink on top is reminiscent of traditional country home style, and even an antique Singer sewing table can transform into a unique feminine-meets-industrial vanity.
- Cabinetry-to-the-Walls Vanity: Bathroom vanities make for great storage, and if you’re someone who needs a lot of it, you can make a design statement with a cabinetry-to-the-walls vanity. This vanity design works for seamlessly elegant storage with plenty of customization options for drawer size, style, and hardware.
- Bold Contrast Vanity: For a bathroom vanity that makes its own statement, consider painting or staining your vanity in a bold and unexpected color. This black vanity provides a burst of contrast in an all-white bathroom, while its gold hardware effortlessly matches gold-framed mirrors.
When the experts at Crystal Bath & Shower Company take care of your bathroom remodel, you can focus on the unique design elements, like a luxurious bathroom vanity. Contact us today or stop by our showroom to get started.